The Department of Chemistry main office is located in Bagley Hall on the University of Washington campus in Seattle. Contact information for specific faculty and staff is located in our People directory.
Chemistry Main Office
109 Bagley Hall
M-F 10:00-12:00, 1:00-3:00
303 Bagley Hall
Advisers: Casey Renneberg, Tim Bradford
303C Bagley Hall
Coordinator: I. Christine Gormley
Chemistry Stores (Research Storeroom)
36 Bagley Hall
Temporary hours: M-F 2:30-4:30
Contact store for package shipments
Department of Chemistry
- Driving directions from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- Campus Visitor Parking – the two closest campus entrances are from 15th Ave NE, at NE 40th and NE 41st St.
- Getting Here By Transit – the department is near the UW light rail station, and many bus routes serve the Stevens Way & Garfield Lane / Stevens Way & Okanogan Lane stops, just south of the chemistry buildings.
- Location of Bagley Hall on the interactive UW campus map. Chemistry Building and Chemistry Library are adjacent.
- Printable campus map (PDF).
- Campus accessibility guide and map.
You may also contact us by filling out the form below.