High Performance Computing
- Hyak - The University of Washington’s shared cluster supercomputer. Chemistry department members typically access this resource through -
- The Research Computing Club allocation (students only)
- Chem queue (coming soon)
- Ilahie queue (supported by an NSF MRI grant in 2016)
- For Gaussian access on hyak, contact Prof. Xiaosong Li.
- Smaller jobs can run on the older, department-owned Stuart cluster (contact email@example.com for assistance and access)
External Supercomputing Resources
- National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center
- EMSL Computing, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Summit, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Departmental computing support is available.