The University of Washington is one of the nation’s premier educational and research institutions. As the state’s flagship university, we are also the largest public and fifth-largest overall employer in the State of Washington, with about 50,000 individuals primarily located in Seattle, Tacoma, and Bothell performing a wide variety of academic, professional, technical, administrative, and support functions. UW employees enjoy excellent benefits and outstanding learning opportunities while contributing to the education and enrichment of 60,000 students each year.
The University of Washington in Seattle is comprised of eighteen schools and colleges whose faculty offer educational opportunities to students ranging from first-year undergraduates through doctoral candidates. The College of Arts and Sciences, which includes the Department of Chemistry, is the University’s founding college; it awards some 60% of the bachelor's degrees and 21% of the doctoral degrees at the University of Washington. Research in the Department of Chemistry is supported by nearly $31M in annual grants and contracts and our undergraduate and graduate programs are among the largest on campus.
We invite you to explore the prospect of a stimulating work environment as a faculty, staff, or student employee in the Department of Chemistry.
For faculty positions, please visit the UW Academic Human Resources website
- Scientific Instructional Technician 2 | Req # 217399, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington. Salary Range: between $3,936-$5,290 per month.
- Research Scientist/Engineer 2, Kovacs group | Req # 216796, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington. Salary Range: between $6,667-$7,500/month.
- Operations Manager, IMOD | Req # 216439, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington. Salary Range: between $6,074-$7,288/month.
- Post Award Manager | Req # 215771, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington: Priority application date is December 13, 2022. Salary Range: between $5,270-$7,200/month.
- Grants Specialist | Req # 215770, Department of Chemistry, University of Washington. Salary Range: between $4,859-$7,288/month.
- For staff opportunities, please visit the UW Human Resources website