In effect until further notice (Last updated August 13, 2021)
The Department of Chemistry is committed to protecting the safety of all researchers in the department during this challenging time. At this time, University-wide policies are in effect. Everyone, vaccinated or not, must still wear masks in public spaces and shared labs, including all instrument facilities. Specific occupancy limitations within the department no longer apply.
- Campus-wide COVID-19 facts and resources
- Face covering and distancing requirements.
- Students and staff must verify their vaccination status. Once completed, the daily Workday attestation is no longer needed. If you are a student employed by the University, fill out both forms.
Please read those documents carefully and be sure you understand them.
- EH&S health and safety resources
- UW vaccination policy
- COVID-19 prevention plan for Chemistry (Word document)
- Research group specific plans (UW NetID required)
Requirements for Visitors
For visitors to the department, please refer to the guidance published by the University of Washington.