Welcome to the UW Department of Chemistry Community Job Board
We post job listings to this page for the convenience of students and alumni. Disclaimer: The Department of Chemistry does not endorse or verify opportunities offered by non-UW entities.
Do you have an opportunity to share? Email the details to the front desk.
- Post Award Manager | Req # 215771 Priority application date is December 13, 2022. Salary Range: between $63,240-$86,400/year.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Anticancer Drug Discovery, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Biological Mechanisms of Healthy Aging, University of Washington: The BMHA T32 training grant has one available postdoc appointment open. Apply by December 10 for an appointment beginning December 16, 2022. Please note that all trainees in this program must be eligible to receive funding through the NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein Institutional National Research Service Award.
- Faculty Positions in Quantum Sciences and Technology, University of Michigan: The College of Engineering (COE) and the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts (LSA) at the University of Michigan invite applications for full-time tenure-track or tenured positions in quantum science and technology to begin August 28, 2023. As part of an initiative in quantum science and technology at the University, 8 new faculty will be hired. Review of applications will begin on December 15, 2022.
- Instructor, Department of Chemistry, Case Western Reserve University: Apply by November 28, 2022.
National Labs / Government
Industry / NGO
- Banyu Carbon is hiring! Seeking a Lead Scientist in Organic or Physical Organic Chemistry and a Lead Research & Development Chemist/Engineer in Ion Transport.
- Material and Chemical Engineer and Product Development Scientist: SunFly Brands, Inc.
- Aerospace Materials Chemist, Hexcel (Salt Lake City, UT).
- Research Associate III, Process Chemistry, Seagen: Contact Peiling Su with questions.
- Membrion is hiring! Seeking a Sr. Process Engineer and Production Technician.
- American Chemical Society job listings: Chemical & Engineering News jobs
- ACS Puget Sound Section job listings: Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Job Postings
- AAAS Science job listings: Science Careers
- Eli Lilly and Company frequently hires analytical chemists. Positions listed as “Research Scientist” are typically for PhD level candidates (or BS/MS with equivalent work experience), whereas associate, consultant, etc. are usually BS/MS level positions.
- Benchspace job listings: Benchspace laboratory job opportunities; Subscribe to the Benchspace monthly newsletter
- WHO jobs