The Department of Chemistry offers mentoring primarily through the faculty that serve as a given student's academic research advisor. Graduate students in Chemistry can also seek mentoring from any of our faculty as needed. Additionally, there are other mentoring resources that graduate students can take advantage of as listed below.
- InCS-UW Chemistry Mentor Network
- UW Graduate School Mentoring Guides for Students
- Chem WMN - Chemistry Women Mentorship Network
- CWD - Center for Workforce Development
- Mentornet - The e-mentoring network for diversity in engineering and science
- WEPAN - Women in Engineering Programs & Advocates Network
- UW Career & Internship Center
- UW Postdoctoral Association
- UW Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Women in Science & Engineering conference
- Professor Sarah Keller's resource page for students, postdocs, and faculty
- Community Job Board
- Employment at the University of Washington
- AfterCollege -- AfterCollege's patented job-matching algorithm helps pair new job seekers with opportunities that fits the job seeker's degree, school, and interests. AfterCollege is part of Jobcase.
- Biotech Jobs in Washington-- BioSpace